989 Design

989 Design is one of the Tri-Cities' leading graphic design studios. Specialties include logo and identity design, branding, and all forms of marketing communications.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hacked again.

For the second time in one week, someone hacked into my website. What it looks like is that they left themselves a backdoor to get in even after the username and password were changed. This time, though, instead of running up charges on my credit card they put up a different page. Not just any page, mind you, but a page with the the Saudi Arabian flag and a whole bunch of stuff in Arabic.

After a couple of hours of rooting around, we were able to find any traces of their two visits and deleted them. In all of the time I owned my domain but didn't have a site, nobody bothered me. In the four weeks after my site goes up, I've been hacked twice. With their backdoor closed and the password changed (again) the site should be secure for a little while, but keep your fingers crossed for me.


Saginaw Spirit in the OHL Playoffs.
The Spirit went into the playoffs as the #4 seed in a very tough western conference. The good news is that they will have at least one home series. The bad news is that if they manage to beat the Soo Greyhounds in the first round, it only gets tougher and tougher the rest of the way. I'd love to see a Saginaw-Plymouth Whalers matchup, but we're nowhere near that just yet. The series is even at one game apiece after we split with the 'Hounds this past weekend.


Great Lakes Loons getting ready to take the field.
The season is only about ten days away and I have a TON of things that must be done in the next few days. The season tickets and schedules are all done and they came out great, but now we're into the big projects. Game program, media guide, etc. The biggest hold-up is that we won't know who will be on our team for another week, so there will be a lot of last-minute scrambling on my end. Once I drop the program off at the printer, though, things should lighten up a little bit and I will get to relax a little bit. But only a little.


I was hoping this would be a better entry, but I'm running on very little sleep so I guess I should probably hit the rack.


I'll try to do better next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home