989 Design

989 Design is one of the Tri-Cities' leading graphic design studios. Specialties include logo and identity design, branding, and all forms of marketing communications.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Actual progress.

I originally set this blog up thinking that I would have my web site up early last year. The thing is, though, I haven't had time to get the site up. Being really busy is a great problem to have, but it's still a problem. I spent so much time focusing on just treading water last year, that I didn't do enough long-term planning. That's going to be a big part of my focus this year--planning for where I want the business to be a year from now, five years from now, etc.

I had to laugh when I saw the date of the initial (and only previous) post here--February 5, 2006. 364 days ago I signed up on Blogger and made an entry. The blog sat untouched and unread for one year. My goal is to use this as a way to keep track of my progress on various projects related to the business. I'd even like to use it as a spot to write a monthly (bi-weekly?) column with marketing or advertising ideas that people can pick up and use.

Either way, this is the first entry now. Let's see if we can't get back here more often than once every 364 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home