989 Design

989 Design is one of the Tri-Cities' leading graphic design studios. Specialties include logo and identity design, branding, and all forms of marketing communications.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A spammy Tuesday morning.

According to about fifteen e-mails that I have received in the past twelve hours, my order has been approved (repeatedly) and I am eligible for significant discounts on high-quality, replica watches and fashions. On top of that, and maybe I shouldn't mention this to just anybody, but apparently there are a number of ways to legally cancel all of my credit card debt. Now this is a way to start the day!

To prove the old adage that you have to take the better with the bitter, though, there seems to be some sort of security problem with my FifthThird and Citibank accounts--which is espcially troubling since I don't have an account at either bank. They seem to think that they can clear it up as long as I send my credit card info, though, so I'm not too worried.


Spam Subject Line of the Day: Let the size be a subject of your pride

Runner up: I want sale you rolex . Do you want one?

1 Comments:

Blogger metrochic said...

Shawnie Mac. I'm a blogger girl now too. But it's all boring scrapbook arty junk. ;) HI!

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home