989 Design

989 Design is one of the Tri-Cities' leading graphic design studios. Specialties include logo and identity design, branding, and all forms of marketing communications.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas



2008 has been a great year for 989 Design. The studio started the year as a one-man show and grew to include Laurie Russell. Laurie brought a lot of experience and talent to the table as well as a welcome alternate creative voice to our work. Between the two of us, I think we did a lot of interesting and fun projects and I look forward to growing and challenging ourselves more in 2009.

We've had great luck with our clients this year, too. Not only did we get to work with all of our existing clients, but we were able to land a few new clients. I am really happy with the work we did this year with all of our clients and I am grateful to each and every one of them for giving me the opportunity to do what I love to do. Many thanks to all of 989 Design's clients—past, present and future.

I'd also like to send out season's greetings to the vendors we work with throughout the year, especially the Tri-City Printing Holy Trinity of F.P. Horak, McKay Press and QRP. I appreciate your efforts on our behalf. You really do make us look good and I am really happy to have the chance to work with you.

Even with a harsh economy right now, I really am excited for the opportunities that 2009 presents. We have a few big announcements coming up in the first quarter of the year, so be sure to stay tuned.

To everyone reading this blog I wanted to say Merry Christmas. Enjoy the time you spend with your loved ones and I look forward to talking to you very soon.

Be well.

...shawn...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home