989 Design

989 Design is one of the Tri-Cities' leading graphic design studios. Specialties include logo and identity design, branding, and all forms of marketing communications.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some People Really Like Business Cards

This YouTube video has been bouncing around for the past couple of days and I finally got around to watching it. You absolutely need to watch this. This guy kills me.

Looks like crap? It is crap.

"You see that card? This is the most impressive business card I've ever seen. It's mine."
"My card is die cut. My card is foil stamped. My card is embossed."

As soon as I watched it, my mind went immediately back to American Psycho. It won't let me embed the video, so I will just post the link.

American Psycho on YouTube



.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home